Take your Best Selfie yet with this awesome, easy to use Selfie Monopod.
For the PERFECT SELFIE - EVERY TIME!
The new Must have accessory - Taking selfies and group photos has never been easier or more fun!
This expandable monopod extends up to 1.5M for the best selfie yet! Be your own professional photographer. The width and height of the Phone Cradle on the Selfie Pod is adjustable, and will fit most most mobile phones. Maximum width of mobile phone that can fit: 88mm, Maximum thickness of mobile phone that can fit: 13mm.
Available in pink and black
#Selfiepod #selfiestick #monopod #perfectselfie
Simply insert your devise and plug in the audio cable. Extend the pod to the desired length - and press the button on the handle.
Works on most smart phones - as long as the mobile device supports the volume key to work as the camera button.
If not- No problem, simply download the free application: Camera 360 Ultimate - available on the Apple store (iPhone), or Google Play store (Android) -
Camera360 Ultimate has a setting specifically to recapture the volume button as a trigger.
You may also need to:
Go to camera > settings > volume key - select The Camera Key.
Open up the camera application, tap on the gear/settings icon and look through the settings menu for anything that references a trigger or volume key. If your Android phone has the setting in question it should be found under setting like “Volume Key – Take Pictures” or “Volume Keys” where you can tap and select an option (such as trigger, zoom, or flash).
By default Camera360 Ultimate enables the volume-as-trigger function but if you need to adjust it, you can find it easily by launching the application, tapping on the settings icon (the little gear in the lower right corner) then click on “Advanced Settings.”
From there you can access the Camera options; click on “More” and then select “Volume key function.” Capture360 Ultimate supports returning the function of the volume key to actual volume adjustment, zooming, and capturing a picture.
Phat Panda makes use of an overnight courier service called SWE for all deliveries. Delivery charges are an extra charge. The usual delivery charge for main city centre’s is R80-R100. Areas outside city centers will have a higher delivery charge. Townships & Farms are excluded, as they carry a much higher delivery charge. If you live in a township or on a farm, please contact us first so we can give you an accurate price on delivery.
Main city centers include: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth & Cape Town.
Returns- Under no circumstances will a refund or exchange be applicable if damage to the product was due to user error. i.e. dropping the product causing it to break, using the product incorrectly.
- Products may be returned within 7 working days, if the product is still in its original packaging, and has not been used. Once the product has been returned, we will issue a refund. Delivery charges will not be refunded.
- Personalised Products, such as Phone Covers, Cutting Boards etc, cannot be returned.
Many of our products, are nondurable goods. For instance a phone cover will have a limited life span, if it is dropped, it may break.
- If the product breaks during use, it cannot be returned
Returns & Exchanges on faulty products:- As soon you receive your product, please ensure that you inspect your product for any manufacturer defects & product faults. If you see a product fault, please contact us immediately if there is a problem.
- Once the product has been returned, we will issue a refund, or send you a new product.
- We guarantee our products against manufacturer faults. Because our products are nondurable goods, there is no guarantee on the products during use.
- Colour Grain / Variation: Because many of our products are natural products, each product has its own unique grain and variation, this is especially true for leather and wood products.